Estate Planning Attorneys in Burlington, Dedham, & Cambridge, Massachusetts
Solutions Law Group LLC estate planning lawyers assist clients in Greater Boston and throughout Massachusetts from our offices in Burlington, Cambridge, and Dedham, Massachusetts. Solutions Law Group LLC estate planning attorneys offer comprehensive estate planning solutions to clients and their families to assist them in meeting their objectives.
Everyone needs to have an estate plan in order to protect their loved ones, but there are many additional purposes of estate planning. For example, estate planning can help avoid the need for probate, provide for a loved one who is incapacitated, provide for a child with special needs, protect assets from creditors, ensure that minor children are cared and provided for in the absence of their parents, avoid unnecessary estate taxes, protect a spendthrift heir…and the list goes on.
- Can Or Should I Have More Than One Trust?
- Are Assets Held In A Trust Protected From Creditors?
- What Are Some High-Risk Factors For Probate Litigation To Occur?
- Should Elder Planning Be Done With The Initial Estate Planning?
Solutions Law Group LLC estate planning attorneys will employ various strategies and prepare necessary documents to carry out your plan. In certain situations, special instruments may be necessary to implement your plan and achieve your goals.
Solutions Law Group LLC estate planners can assist with the following:
- Estate planning solutions: wills, family trusts, life insurance, life insurance trusts, life estates, beneficiary designation changes, asset preservation and home preservation strategies, special needs trusts, resource planning, and more.
- Incapacity pre-planning solutions: durable powers of attorney, healthcare proxies, living wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts of various types, special needs trusts, long-term care insurance, caregiver arrangements and contracts, annuities, life estates, advance directives, and more.
Call Now To Uncover Your Personal Solutions